Become a Soul Coaching® Practitioner!
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of others?
Are you looking to make a career change?
Have you always enjoyed helping others find their own answers?
If you answered “yes,” then the Soul Coaching® Practitioner Certification Training is for you!
For the first time ever, LuAnn Cibik and Meadow Linn are teaming up to offer this rare opportunity to do the Soul Coaching® training with them online. Join us for this in-depth 8-month training to become a certified Soul Coaching® practitioner that also promises to be life-changing.
But first, let’s take a step back…
What Is Soul Coaching®?
Soul Coaching® was created by Denise Linn and continues to be one of her most successful and popular offerings. It’s a remarkable pathway that allows you to “hear” the yearnings of your soul. It helps you align your inner life with your outer life. Soul Coaching® is a system that helps you clear away mental, emotional, and physical clutter so you can hear the secret messages from within. It also helps you discover your true purpose to design a life that supports that mission.
In Soul Coaching® you do in-depth clearing and cleansing of the different aspects of your life: mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual. By following the practical, carefully crafted steps, you’ll uncover your authentic self. If not now, when?
Soul Coaching® is for you if you want to know:
• Who you are
• Why you’re here
• What your mission is
Soul Coaching® is also for you if you’re ready to start:
• Putting your needs before everyone else’s
• Living life at a peaceful, moderate pace
• Loving yourself
By harnessing the energy of the elements of nature: Air (mental), Water (emotional), Fire (spiritual), and Earth (physical), this program allows you to clear away old blockages so that you can truly begin to hear the secret messages of your soul.
Soul Coaching® is a 28-Day program. In this professional certification training, you learn how to take your own clients and students through this powerful 28-Day program. You will also gain the tools to do one-on-one coaching and set up your own workshops that use the carefully crafted Soul Coaching® curriculum.
What Personal Results Will You Gain from Soul Coaching®?
The most common statement we hear from people who have participated in a Soul Coaching® program is that it was a profound turning point in their lives.
For almost everyone, a remarkable transformation occurs.
Personal blockages and limitations dissolve.
Self-esteem and confidence expand, and inner peace begins to grow exponentially.
As a Soul Coaching® Practitioner, you’ll be able to facilitate this transformation for your clients and students.
What could be more meaningful than that?
LuAnn Cibik, Master Soul Coaching Trainer
Meadow Linn, Soul Coaching Trainer
Being a Soul Coaching® Practitioner
“As a Soul Coaching® Practitioner, your mission will be to create a safe space within which your clients can listen to the inner messages from their soul. Through Soul Coaching® they will discover their authentic self and begin to realize the meaning of their life. It is an act of power to provide this for another being.
Becoming a Soul Coaching® Practitioner not only profoundly contributes to the wellbeing of others, but also it is a very personal voyage. Along the way you discover even more of the majesty and power that dwells within you.
Ultimately there is a much bigger vision for us as coaches. As we contribute, with integrity and majesty to the wellbeing of others, I believe that we are also contributing to the collective consciousness, thus making the world a better place for us all.”
~ Denise Linn, Founder of Soul Coaching®
What’s Included in Soul Coaching® Certification
- Soul Coaching® Curriculum
- Benefits of Soul Coaching® Certification
- Soul Coaching® Practitioner Materials
The following is just a short list of some of the life-changing and powerful processes and techniques that you will be learning.
How to Conduct a Highly Effective Client Interview:
- What are the most effective questions to ask
- How to adjust the questions for each individual client
- What you should never ask
- How your Client Profile can assist your sessions
How to Create Sacred Space:
- Learn how important the coaching environment is to the results that are created
- Understand the mystical meanings of the four elements and how to use these deeper forces in your sessions
- Learn how to create an environment that provides the optimum healing energy for your sessions.
- Learn feng shui secrets to make your coaching sessions even more effective
- Discover how to clear a space and spiritually cleanse yourself (and your client) before and after a coaching session
- Understand how essential oils can contribute to your coaching.
How to Build Instant Rapport:
An important step as a coach is to be able to immediately create a feeling of safety and rapport with your client. In this course you will learn 18 little-know techniques that will allow you and your client to feel an instant warm and loving connection, such as:
- Mirroring and Matching
- Rapport-Physiology Methods
How to Guide Your Client on a Soul Journey
One of the unique methods used by Soul Coaching® Practitioners is the Soul Journey, which is a special, guided visualization meditation that allows access to inner grace.
- Learn how to get your client into a deep relaxed state easily and effortlessly using kinesthetic and fractional technique
- Understand how to utilize ancient breath methods for deepening the journey
- Learn seven Hyper-Relaxation techniques
- Learn the five most valuable phrases and specific words to use
- How to use an inquiry process to access astonishing answers from the soul
- Learn eight powerful resolution techniques
- Discover how your clients can integrate their soul messages into their lives
How to Build Your Coaching Practice
- Crafting and blessing a successful business plan
- Effectively getting your message into the world
- Strategies for increasing your business
- Components of an effective brochure-what to put on the front, inside and on the back cover, etc.
- Successful marketing strategics
- Promoting your business through introductory lectures
- Choosing the best location for your classes
- Introductory Class development ideas
- How to convert your audience into clients
- Creating client profile forms
- Expanding your prosperity as a professional Soul Coaching® Practitioner
How Your Clients Can Reach Their Dreams
- How to assist your clients to dissolve limitations
- Learn how to create mystic templates for the future
- How to create a Vision Seed Map
- Learn about the alchemy of clutter clearing
- Discover power-affirmations to use in your sessions (and why usual affirmations often don’t work)
How You Can Work with Your Clients
- One-on-One: You may work with clients on an individual basis. They can sign up for a series of individual sessions (such as 4 or 6 or 8 or 10 sessions) or alternatively, they can come as they feel is needed. These sessions can be doing work with one of the four 28-day programs provided to Soul Coaching® Practitioners, as Soul Journey sessions, as Soul Coaching Oracle Card technique sessions, doing feather clearings or bell clearings, or any number of different types of coaching modalities taught in this class. You will learn how to create a sacred meeting space for the client to feel safe, as well as other practical business techniques in building rapport with your client.
- Groups: You can take an in-person group through one of the 28-day programs, meeting weekly, and providing Soul Journeys and experiential processes during group time. You will have several projects or processes to choose from that make these group sessions unique and powerful.
- Online (single client or group): Not everyone has the time or geographical advantage to be able to attend an in-person group program, so online Soul Coaching® is perfect for these people. With online Soul Coaching® your clients have the advantage of going through life changes while in the comfort of their own home. You will learn various technology solutions from phone calls, to email or video conferencing that allows this process to still be powerful and sacred. You will receive digital formats of all 28-day programs to email workbooks and other tools for your client’s use.
- Corporate and Business solutions: Taking the power of Soul Coaching® into the work environment can make a powerful difference for companies that understand the value of empowering their employees. Offering some of our single session workshops or events at a business can allow you to reach more people, effect more change, and potentially gain even more private clients. This is especially effective for those who have worked in the corporate world and who can apply these concepts to work challenges.
By becoming a Soul Coaching® Practitioner, not only do you personally gain from doing the powerful exercises and Soul Journeys yourself, but also, you’ll become certified to lead Soul Coaching® classes and workshops and work with one-on-one clients and use oracle cards in these sessions.
Even if you have not done coaching before professionally, you have what it takes to be a stellar Soul Coaching® Practitioner! Our only criteria for practitioners is a depth of kindness, compassion, and non-judgement when you work with your clients. The rest is something we will teach you how to do through powerful experiences and deep inner-processes. Additionally, we will provide you with very detailed written materials.
This Professional Program empowers you, the Soul Coaching® Practitioner (SCP), with a vast variety of coaching methods, four different 28-day Soul Coaching® programs, many structured powerful workshops to offer your students, and a curriculum for events that you can hold with groups and with one-on-one clients. These methods work effectively both in-person and with distance clients.
Our trademarked system is highly effective, and yet it gives you, the practitioner, a large variety of modalities in which to work with your clients to help them achieve desired results in their life.
This is unlike any other coaching certification available. Both the breadth of the training and the soulfulness of the program set this training apart. You will come away from this 8-month training with impeccable skills, vast knowledge of the material, and an overall sense of clarity about your own personal Soul Mission in your life.
This intensive certification opportunity gives you the tools created by Soul Coaching Founder Denise Linn for her practitioners to be able work with people in a variety of ways:
28 Day Soul Coaching program, with audio files to support each day’s practice
28 Day Unlock Your Secret Messages of Your Body Program, for health and vitality
28 Day Letting it Go for weight loss program
Sacred Soul Coaching Collage® Program
Special ‘Women in Need’ Soul Coaching Program
Creating various Workshops to create spirit stick, miracle boxes and much more
Effective methods for Private Coaching
Powerful Soul Journeys to lead your clients on, and much much more
Here’s just a sample of what is included in the Soul Coaching® Practitioner Manual:
~ How to Create Effective Soul Journeys; a Sacred Type of Guided Mediation
~ Building Rapport with Clients
~ A Variety of Relaxation Methods
~ Methods to Facilitate Client’s Meeting their Soul Guides
~ The 28-Day Soul Coaching® Program: What it is; How it flows;
~ How to support clients within the 28 days to be the Sacred Observer of their own lives
~ Coaching Groups through the Soul Coaching® Program
~ Using Soul Coaching® methods in a Private Practice
~ Using Soul Coaching Oracle Card with clients
~ What a Soul Coaching Collage® is and How to Facilitate a Workshop
~ Creating a Soul Coaching® Spirit Stick and Facilitate a Workshop
~ Using Bells for Clearing the Chakras
~ Information about use of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy with your students
~ Insights into making Sacred Altars
~ Creating Sacred Space for Private and Classroom Sessions
~ Building Your Coaching Practice
~ Creating an Extraordinary Coaching Relationship
~ And So Much More
Professional Practitioner Business Information
- How to conduct effective and powerful coaching session
- Powerful client rapport methods
- How to connect with clients through marketing and networking
- Creating your professional image
- Create the list of services you can offer when you arrive back home
- Creating a business filled with joy, integrity and ethics
- Workshop and seminar ideas
- Basic marketing concepts to launch your practice, and MORE!
You can contact LuAnn at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens after Graduation?
Upon graduation, you be a part of the Soul Coaching® Community, where you can connect with over 700 practitioners from all over the world, people with like minds and a depth of wisdom and huge hearts!
You can market yourself through our website and other social media outlets, gaining clients from all over the world.
You will have that opportunity to write for our newsletter, be featured on our website and social media, and event list your events.
You can participate in conferences, and other activities with Soul Coaching® Practitioner which we consider like a family.
Another excellent aspect of our school is our system is trademarked. While many can call themselves a Soul Coach, a Soul Coaching® Practitioner is one who holds our values and mission and uses our processes. Our trademarked program was referred to often by Denise Linn on her Hay House Radio Show and in all her Soul Coaching® oriented books and products. Our community is constantly expanding.
We’d love to have you join our Soul Coaching® family by becoming a certified Soul Coaching® Practitioner.
Your Soul Coaching® Trainers
LuAnn Cibik and Meadow Linn
LuAnn and Meadow have been a part of the Soul Coaching® Organization since it’s inception in 2003. For twenty years they have used these methods in working with clients, and LuAnn has been teaching this program to new Soul Coaching® Practitioners since 2017. Meadow, with her background as a professional school teacher, uses these powerful teaching techniques in all of her offerings.
Together they bring 40 years of client work to this class, to share with you everything they know about working with clients, and to also guide your through your Soul Coaching Experience! Both are a part of the Linn Academy Wisdom Council, with the mission of supporting the Soul Coaching Legacy.
LuAnn Cibik has woven Soul Coaching® into her Inner Harmony offerings since becoming a certified Soul Coaching® Practitioner in 2003. She has seen the remarkable transformations it can create in people’s lives as they learn how to hear and listen to their own Soul’s Truth. Whether through a group 28-day program, private Soul Coaching® sessions, or as a part of working in the services of feng shui, space clearing or oracle card readings, this process of empowering people to find their joy again works. She stepped into the role of Trainer and Master Practitioner of Soul Coaching in 2016.
LuAnn has worked closely with Denise Linn since her original training in Interior Alignment® Feng Shui and Space Clearing in 2002 and then Soul Coaching in 2003. She has assisted Denise at various certification programs and many workshops and events. She was instrumental in creating the training manual for Soul Coaching® Trainers, and has worked since 2003 in support of Soul Coaching® Practitioners through the behind-the-scenes coordination of the websites, newsletters and social media support.
LuAnn became certified as a trainer and mentor in many of Denise’s other programs, giving her a depth of knowledge of the roots of Soul Coaching® philosophies. She loves to empower her students and graduates through deeper understanding of the power of feng shui in their homes and especially their office spaces where they work with clients. She has also created certification programs in Forest Therapy and House Acupuncture, and contributed to several book anthologies.
LuAnn lives near Pittsburgh PA on 80 acres of woodlands and meadows, with her ancient Pomeranian dog, and two cats, her husband, and a huge assortment of deer, turkey, bunnies, and other wild creatures that she calls friends and neighbors. She loves rocks and crystals, essential oils, and yes, a wee bit of chocolate!
Meadow Linn embodies a unique blend of creativity, coaching, culinary expertise, and a passion for guiding others toward a more meaningful and fulfilling life journey.
Meadow collaborates closely with her mother, Denise Linn, in their shared passion for personal growth and holistic living. Their partnership has led to the co-authorship of two acclaimed Hay House books: “Quest: A Guide for Creating Your Own Vision Quest” and “The Mystic Cookbook.” The latter was lauded by PBS Food as one of the “Top 5 Cookbooks for the Holidays” and even served as the inspirational centerpiece for Meadow’s captivating keynote address, which reached a live audience of 3,000 people and was streamed worldwide.
Meadow holds a Masters degree in French Cultural Studies from Columbia University and a Bachelors degree from Williams College. Her diverse background as a teacher and coach enriches her ability to connect with people on multiple levels. Meadow’s expertise extends to being a Soul Coaching® Trainer and Advanced Practitioner, a life coach, and a health coach. She played a pivotal role in shaping and developing the Soul Coaching® program and philosophy from its inception and worked alongside Denise at Soul Coaching® certification training workshops from 2003 to 2016.
Today, Meadow continues to inspire and empower individuals worldwide through a wide array of in-person and online workshops, covering topics such as Soul Coaching®, creativity, writing, health, and wellness. She cherishes her role as a loving mother to two young children and pet mom to her Maine coon cat while living a vibrant and balanced life.
LuAnn and Meadow are some of the very few individuals worldwide that I have personally chosen to carry the Soul Coaching® legacy into the future by training and certifying professional Soul Coaching® Practitioners.
LuAnn is a masterful Soul Coaching® Certified Soul Coaching® Trainer, and has attained the highest level of Soul Coaching® training.
Meadow is an extraordinary Master Practitioner and Certified Soul Coaching® Trainer.
They are both part of the select group of individuals I have personally trained in my special method of coaching. Both create safe, nurturing environments for discovering the soul’s truth and those who attend their events experience remarkable transformations in their lives.
The 2024 Training
Begins April 6, 2024 and completes November 15, 2024
Final Registration Date for Tuition Rate of $5555: March 15th, 2024
Tuition after March 15th – $6255
Final Deadline for Registration: April 1, 2024
This immersive class gives you months of support and Soul Coaching® with both LuAnn and Meadow, as you dive deeply into the Soul Coaching® 28-day program. You also experience coaching sessions, as well as practice coaching session with your classmates, allowing you to feel fully confident in your skills as a coach when you graduate. Enjoy this program in your own home, with monthly live classes, mid month live check ins, and 24/7 support in our private Facebook group for the class as well as regular emails that keep you on track during the journey through the 4 elements and your Quest experience.
Classes begin the weekend of April 6-7, from 8am – 4pm PT, and then on a once a month sessions on Thursdays and Friday from 9:30am to 12:30 PT. There are homework and activities for your personal and professional growth outside the live class times.
The tuition for this full program is only $5555 when you register before March 15th. This includes your gorgeous Soul Coaching(R) Practitioner Manual, various tools and gifts for creation of intention altars, and experiencing the numerous additional practices such as oracle card reading and miracle boxes, as well as the support of two fabulous Soul Coaching(R) trainers, LuAnn and Meadow. Registration after March 15th is $6200, and ends on April 1.
There are many 8-month personal coaching experiences that do not include a certification for far more than this amount. This program allows you to personally benefit, as well as become proficient in the skills of Soul Coaching(R) to offer this to others.
Graduates become members of the Certified Linn Academy graduates with a special Facebook group of graduates from all the Linn Academy programs. it’s a place of community and sharing wisdom.
Also, you become a part of the Certified Soul Coaching Facebook community. And our class Facebook group will remain open for you to continue to be connected to the beautiful souls sharing this journey with you!
Class Dates and Times
Begin this Soul Coaching Journey in the energy of the NEW MOON!
Final Deadline for Registration: April 1, 2024
Class 1 4/6 & 4/7 FULL DAYS 8 am – 4pm PT Saturday and Sunday
Check in 4/19 9:30 am to 11am PT
Class 2 5/2 & 5/3 9:30 am – 12:30 PT
Check in 5/17 9:30 am to 11am PT
Class 3 5/30 & 5/31 9:30 am – 12:30 PT
Check in 6/14 9:30 am to 11am PT
Class 4 6/27 & 6/28 9:30 am – 12:30 PT
Check in 7/12 9:30 am to 11am PT
Class 5 7/25 & 7/26 9:30 am – 12:30 PT
Check in 8/9 9:30 am to 11am PT
Class 6 8/22 & 8/23 9:30 am – 12:30 PT
Check in 9/6 9:30 am to 11am PT
Class 7 9/19 & 9/20 9:30 am – 12:30 PT
Check in 10/4 9:30 am to 11am PT
Class 8 10/17 & 10/18 9:30 am – 12:30 PT
Check in 11/1 9:30 am to 11am PT
Class 9 11/14 & 11/15 9:30 am – 12:30 PT
Full moon November 15th… perfect for stepping into your power as a Soul Coaching® Practitioner!
Let’s begin this beautiful journey to the next blossoming cycle in your life as a
Soul Coaching® Practitioner!
Deadline for Registration: April 1, 2024
Deadline for Discounted Tuition: March 15th, 2024